Events, activities and tips to support your health and wellness this summer
Summer is here and it’s a perfect time to get outside, get some fresh air and get active. To get you started, we are kicking off a “Summer of Living Well”!
We’ll provide you with a wide range of health and wellness content like exercise, mindfulness, art, medications and nutrition to inspire you to live well this summer.
Check back regularly for updates!
Get active for a good cause! Join these events to make a real difference for people living with Parkinson’s while joining a community that encourages each other to stay healthy and live well.
Parkinson Canada SuperWalk
SuperWalk is Canada’s largest fundraising event for Parkinson’s – raising vital funds for support, advocacy and research.
Start a team, join a team or give to a team. You can make a difference! Walk your way, in your community – wherever you are. Get started by registering today.
Pedaling with Parkinson’s
Ride with us on the road to research impact. Pedaling for Parkinson’s is a series of cycling events raising funds for Parkinson’s research. Pedaling for Parkinson’s has funded 20 research projects through more than $1.9 million in contributions to the Parkinson Canada Research Program, meaning your support has a direct impact on quality of treatments and better outcomes for people living with Parkinson’s.
What else you can do to live well this summer
- Exercise and wellness resources
- Home Workout by Lance exercise videos
- Exercises for People with Parkinson’s
- ACT on Time
- Staff Pick: Enjoy this healthy and refreshing recipe selected by Parkinson Canada team member, Laurie-Anne
- Register to gain unlimited access to the Parkinson Canada Online Art Exhibit throughout the month of August
- Painting for Parkinson, SuperWalk Fundraiser by Charline LeBlanc, selling her artwork
- Watch our webinars
- When Life Gives You Parkinson’s podcast