Fredericton NB Support Group
- Address :
- 75 Main Street, Fredericton, NB
- Date(s) :
- September 18, 2019
- October 16, 2019
- November 20, 2019
- December 18, 2019
- January 15, 2020
- February 19, 2020
- March 18, 2020
- April 15, 2020
- May 20, 2020
- June 17, 2020
Start Time : 1:30 PM
End Time : 3:30 PM
Contact Name : Margarent Wicken; , Cary Norquay-Parkinson Canada Community Development Coordinator for NB
Contact Telephone : Margaret Wicken (506) 474-1608; Cary Norquay 1 (800) 565-3000, ext. 3459
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Notes :
Meetings are held every third Wednesday of the month, from 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM, except during the holiday months of July & August. The group meets in the Anglican Church Hall at 75 Main Street, Fredericton Northside.
Programs offered in the area for individuals living with PD as well as their caregiver/partner include:
1. Boxing – a boxing program tailored to each individual offered at Kingswood Gym. Please call Margaret or Cary for more details.
2. Dance for PD – a dance program offered at Dance Fredericton. Please contact Cary or Margaret for more information.
3. AXON Program (Advanced Exercise for Our Nerves) – an exercise program offered at the University of New Brunswick Richard J. Currie Centre, 15 Peter Kelly Drive, Fredericton, NB. Contact: Caitlin Doyle, (506) 453-4603, Caitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also a Caregiver Support Group that meets monthly. For more information please contact Lorna Flewelling at (506) 472-9497.
4. YMCA – Pedaling for Parkinson`s Spin Class – begins January 12 and will be offered every Sunday at 1:30 pm throughout the Winter Session. Free for members, $5 for non-members. Contact Cary for more information