Fredericton NB Support Group
- Address :
- 75 Main Street, Fredericton, NB
Start Time : 1:30 PM
End Time : 3:30 PM
Contact Name : Cary Norquay-Parkinson Canada Community Development Coordinator for NB
Contact Telephone : Cary Norquay 1 (800) 565-3000, ext. 3459
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notes :
Meetings are held every third Wednesday of the month, from 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM, except during the holiday months of July & August. The group currently meets via zoom.
Programs offered in the area for individuals living with PD as well as their caregiver/partner include:
1. Boxing – a boxing program tailored to each individual offered at Kingswood Gym. Please call Margaret or Cary for more details.
2. Dance for PD – a dance program offered at Dance Fredericton. Please contact Cary or Margaret for more information.
3. AXON Program (Advanced Exercise for Our Nerves) – an exercise program offered at the University of New Brunswick Richard J. Currie Centre, 15 Peter Kelly Drive, Fredericton, NB. Contact: Caitlin Doyle, (506) 453-4603, Caitlin.email@example.com
There is also a Caregiver Support Group that meets monthly. For more information please contact Lorna Flewelling at (506) 472-9497.
4. YMCA – Pedaling for Parkinson`s Spin Class – begins January 12 and will be offered every Sunday at 1:30 pm throughout the Winter Session. Free for members, $5 for non-members. Contact Cary for more information