Saturday, September 14, 2019
J.C. Saddington Park
53 Lake St, Mississauga,
ON L5B 3Y3
Check-in: 9:30 a.m.
Opening Ceremonies: 10:15 a.m.
Warm-up: 10:35 a.m.
Walk/Run to Follow
Lunch/Draws: 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Closing Remarks: 12:30 p.m.
We are so excited about our family friendly and accessible walk this year!
The first 300 participants to check-in day-of and raise $50+ will be receiving a refillable aluminum water bottle.
We will liven things up with music, a BBQ, activities, and lots of Photo Ops!
COME WALK WITH US at this friendly community event and help us raise critically needed funds for Parkinson Canada!
1-800-565-3000 ext: 3392
WALK LOCATION DETAILS:
- Walk/Run Distance: 1K, 2K or 5K
- Outdoor Walk along shores of Lake Ontario
- Wheelchair/Stroller Friendly
- 200 Parking Spots available
- St. Andrews Pipes and Drums will kick-off the walk
- Volunteers Needed! email@example.com
- For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org