Whether you are a person living with Parkinson’s looking for details about an upcoming education event in your community, or a caregiver looking for advice to help a family member, or you are newly diagnosed and seeking credible information about the disease and treatments, you’ll want to visit Parkinson Canada’s new website, launched this week.
Parkinson.ca is the central hub for Canada’s Parkinson community and a beacon for everyone touched by Parkinson’s. That includes people living with Parkinson’s and their family members, caregivers, health professionals, volunteers, employees, media, governments and the public.
The new website has the features you expect in today’s digital world, like clear navigation on both desktop and mobile devices. When you visit us online, it’s easy to take action, and find what you are looking for, based on your needs and your language preference. And it’s easy to get involved with Parkinson Canada in a way that’s meaningful to you.
Your input helped us build the new website to meet your needs. When we asked you what you wanted to see and do at Parkinson.ca, many of you responded during our year-long survey of website visitors. We are grateful to each of you who took the time to tell us what’s important. With your input, we set out to build the new Parkinson.ca website to:
- Make it easy for you to connect with Parkinson Canada and for us to connect with you.
- Gather information and your input to help us continuously improve our services to you and the Parkinson’s community at large.
- Provide you with information and services when you need them – beyond normal business hours.
- Provide easy access to Parkinson Canada’s online donation and social media platforms.
- Create an online community that demonstrates Parkinson Canada’s values and upholds its mission and vision.
Welcome if it’s your first time visiting Parkinson.ca. Welcome back if you have visited us before. Want to share your questions or comments? Send your feedback to email@example.com