NOTICE: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the original Expo date of April 18/20 has been rescheduled to Saturday, October 2, 2021.
* Check back soon for a schedule of the presentations!
Parkinson Canada presents
Saturday, October 2, 2021
10 AM – 4 PM
Soul Sanctuary – 2050 Chevrier Blvd
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor:
Thank you to our Refreshment Area Sponsors:
Acorn Stairlifts Canada
Brightwater Senior Living of Tuxedo
Manitoba Association of Senior Centers
The Seniors Moving Company
Explore the myriad ways you can thrive while living while living with varying abilities. This is an event you don’t want to miss! This dynamic event will provide attendees – opportunities to:
• TRY new products and services;
• Find HOPE through better treatments/therapies;
• RENEW enjoyment found in daily living;
• Be INSPIRED to live life to the fullest;
• VENTURE into new and challenging activities;
• Be EMPOWERED to make positive, lasting changes
…leading to healthier, safer & enriched lives.
The day will be filled with:
• On-stage demonstrations and presentations, highlighting how to live your best life with changing abilities
• Many displays featuring services, products, activities, groups, agencies, etc. promoting living well with various conditions and with aging
• Refreshments will be available for purchase from the Street Eats food truck, with a designated seating area indoors.
• Opportunities to enter to win prizes.
Exhibitors (check back regularly for new additions):
*** – Host Organization ** – Presenting Sponsor * – Refreshment Area Sponsor
A to Z Optical
Acorn Stairlifts Canada *
Active Aging in Manitoba (AAIM)
ALS Society of Manitoba
Bee Wellness for Mature Adults & Individuals with Mobility Needs
Brightwater Senior Living of Tuxedo *
Canada Revenue Agency
Comforts of Home-Care
Diamond Athletic Medical Supplies Inc.
Fresh Start Cleaning and Organizing
Fung Loy Kok Institute of Taoism – Tai Chi
Huntington Society of Canada – Winnipeg Chapter
Jellyfish Float Spa
Long Term and Continuing Care Association of Manitoba
Manitoba Association of Senior Centers *
Manitoba Institute for Patient Safety
Massage Therapy Association of Manitoba
Neil Squire Society
North Star Fitness
Northway Pharmacy – Marion
Pembina Active Living (55+) Centre
Right at Home – Greater Winnipeg
River East Physiotherapy
Riverwood Square *
Scootaround & WHILL
Society for Manitobans with Disabilities
The Hague Group
The Seniors Moving Company *
The Travelling Guardian
U-Turn Parkinson’s **
Vista Place Physiotherapy
Wellness Institute & Get Better Together program
WRHA’s Senior Resource Finders
YourStyle Financial Inc.
Questions? Contact Donna Greening at email@example.com or at 1-800-565-3000 Ext 3440.
*** If you require ASL interpretation at THRIVE, you must email Donna Greening by Thursday, September 23, 2021.
Soul Sanctuary - 2050 Chevrier Blvd, Winnipeg