Parkinson Education Event
Due to the ongoing global pandemic, this event is cancelled.
Parkinson Canada’s Action Plan for COVID-19
Parkinson Canada – Saskatchewan is proud to present this unique education event in Regina.
Regina – Friday, April 17th
See the Event Details below.
New ideas and strategies for living well with PD
This session is for people living with Parkinson’s (1:30-4:00pm).
- The Online Therapy Clinic presents the benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Ian Robertson of Outlook will speak on the Power of Humour & Attitude
Caregivers Need Care
This session is for caregivers only and includes guided workshops on sharing and networking (1:30-4:00pm).
- Discuss ways to help deal with the challenges of your caregiver role
- Manage the related stress and emotions
- Facilitated sharing, discussion and brainstorming between all attendees
Wascana Rehabilitation Centre
2180 23 Ave NW.
Room #5 (Second Floor)
Regina, SK S4S 0A5