The ONDRI is a research program designed to investigate similarities and differences of dementia among five diseases, including Parkinson’s. Their research focuses on improving the diagnosis and treatment of neurodegeneration.
Join us on October 28 at 1:00pm ET for an update on their ongoing research in Parkinson’s featuring Dr. Mario Masellis, Co-lead, ONDRI, and other PD researchers working on the project, including several who you’ve supported through donations funding the Parkinson Canada National Research Program.
Dr. Mario Masellis, Co-lead, ONDRI will present:
- ONDRI 1 – Parkinson’s Disease Cohort
- Ongoing ONDRI@Home studies – remote monitoring
- Physical isolation tips and resources
- Dancing with Parkinson’s and wearable technologies
- Managing PD during the pandemic
Laura Maclagan, MSc, Senior Epidemiologist at ICES (Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences) will present:
- “Identifying drugs with disease‐modifying potential in Parkinson’s disease using artificial intelligence and pharmacoepidemiology”, published in PDS Pharmacoepidemiology & Drug Safety, May 2020
Sarah Robichaud, Founder and President of Dancing with Parkinson’s will present:
- Introduction to “Dancing with Parkinson’s” program
- Program updates for COVID-19
Dr. Lorraine Kalia MD, PhD, Neurologist at University Health Network and Dr. Priti Gros, MD, Co-chief resident of the Adult Neurology Residency Program at the University of Toronto will present:
- Clinical research through “Dancing with Parkinson’s” in partnership with ONDRI & the Ontario Brain Institute