**Building your Parkinson’s Team Niagara Conference, scheduled for October 30th, has been cancelled due to speaker availability. We will make an educational event available in 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Discover how you can build your Parkinson’s team and learn how different professionals can help you manage your Parkinson’s journey and enhance your quality of life.
Location: Parkway Conference Centre – Merlot Ballroom
Holiday Inn & Suites, 327 Ontario St, St. Catharines, ON L2R 5L3
When: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 from 9AM to 3PM
Cost: $50 per person includes lunch and refreshments
- Welcome and opening remarks, Paul Scibetta, Parkinson Canada
- Parkinson Canada experts – Julie Wysocki, Research; Jacquie Micallef, Advocacy; Grace Ferrari, Education; and Sue Rosenblat, Major and Planned Giving
- Morning stretch with exercise expert
- Lunch (visit vendor tables)
- Expert presenters – Enrico Simone & Sean Simpson, Pharmacists
- Interactive panel discussion with all six Parkinson’s experts
After attending this one-day event, you will understand why a team of professionals offers you and your family a comprehensive approach to managing your Parkinson’s.
FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL: Paul.Scibetta@parkinson.ca