- Date : February 27, 2021
- Registration Details : Register now
- Registration Link : Register Here
Parkinson Canada is proud to support Guten Appétit: Live virtual cooking classes and dinner parties with chef Anna Jahn as host and chef. Five themed meals, sommelier’s wine picks and stimulating company. Proceeds and extra donations for each class will be donated to Parkinson Canada, Ottawa Food Bank, Ottawa Symphony Orchestra, and Ecology Ottawa.
For cooking novices, reluctant home cooks and adventurous foodies, this series is for everyone and any household size. Make simple meals accessible and elevate them with small tweaks and tips. Participants will receive a detailed shopping list, recipe, a wine recommendation and a themed Spotify playlist one week prior to the event.
Cook along with Anna, learn something new, and engage in dialogue with Anna, the sommelier, and other guests. A great opportunity to engage the whole household in a fun, accessible, and collaborative cooking experience.
Event dates and themes
- Saturday, February 27, 6 to 8 pm: An Italian Classic: Risotto alla Milanese with portobello mushrooms. In support of the Ottawa Food Bank.
- Saturday, March 27th 6 to 8pm: Schweizer family favorite: Zürcher Geschnetzeltes mit Rosti. In support of the Ottawa Symphony Orchestra.
- Saturday, April 24, 6 to 8 pm: Marseille is calling: Moules Frites. In support of Parkinson Canada.
- Saturday, May 29th 6 to 8 pm: Just Dessert. In support of Ecology Ottawa.
- Saturday, June 12th 6 to 8 pm: Pasta forever.
Proceeds and extra donations for each class will be donated to Parkinson Canada, Ottawa Food Bank, Ottawa Symphony Orchestra, and Ecology Ottawa.
- $25 per household (no limit re numbers), $10 for students
- $100 for all 5 events
About Anna Jahn
Anna is passionate about food and community and has cooked for her family, friends, neighbours, clients, and guests in professional kitchens and in homes in Berlin, Paris, Bern, San Francisco and Ottawa since 1995. Anna believes in the power of sharing a meal… even on Zoom.