C-OPN will bring together Canada’s best in Parkinson’s research and will give them a platform to share information and make new connections. The network will give investigators access to unprecedented data and will support large-scale, multidisciplinary projects that would not be possible at a single research site. This initiative will build on and benefit from the existing and highly successful model of the Quebec Parkinson Network (QPN), which is currently helping to run over over 45 studies in 22 centres and has over 1200 patients registered.
Pour plus d’informations sur le Réseau, cliquez ici.
- promote and facilitate multi-centric and multidisciplinary research in Parkinson’s disease and related disorders
- pool datasets to better understand pathophysiology
- increase opportunity and participation in clinical trials
- contribute to the development of new treatments
- optimize translational research to clinicians and caregivers more rapidly
- improve prevention and treatment strategies and accelerate the discovery of a cure