The Parkinson Advisory Council (PAC) contributes to our mission by ensuring the voice of people affected by Parkinson’s disease is integrated in everything we do.
The PAC is a diverse and inclusive representation of Canadians diagnosed with Parkinson's, care partners, family members and others with lived experience from a broad range of backgrounds who represent diverse genders, expertise, socio-economic levels and cultural demographics.
To get in touch with the PAC email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To advise and make recommendations to the CEO on key programs and strategy decisions that address the unmet needs of people affected by Parkinson's
- To inform the Parkinson Canada patient engagement strategy
- To promote the inclusion of the perspectives of people living with Parkinson's across all areas at Parkinson Canada
- To champion the vision, mission and initiatives of Parkinson Canada with the Parkinson community across Canada
- To represent the PAC on additional internal Committees to ensure consistency and facilitate knowledge exchange