Parkinson Canada Office
We Offer You…
- continuing education and resources for health professionals at ParkinsonClinicalGuidelines.ca
- a toll-free information and referral line at 1 (800) 565-3000
- customized information packages
- presence at local health fairs
- support one-on-one, and in a group setting via local community support groups
- opportunities to get involved in your community
- educational workshops and conferences for individuals and families
** Note Parkinson Canada does not provide direct financial assistance, however, we may refer you to resources within the community.
Parkinson Canada communicates with you in English or French. If you require materials and support in another language, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-565-3000.
Help us direct you to an expert staff member who can best help.
To ask about living with Parkinson’s, access the Information and Referral Helpline and complete the online intake form.
4211 Yonge Street, Suite 316
Toronto, ON M2P 2A9
Monday to Friday: 9am-5pm EST